Saturday, April 9, 2011

Been a Long time

I apologize. It appears to have been a while since I was last "here". I've missed you, dear almost non-existent audience! I've been incredibly busy! I'm currently not working - still employed, just not working as I am recovering from a very minor surgery. OK, I am just assuming it is minor as it is just corrective surgery due to carpal tunnel syndrome. Am I wrong? Who cares!

Despite not working, I've been really busy. I've become an admin for a very new community site. We are working our asses off trying to ensure our little section of the web is safe and drama free. In addition to that, I've been doing a community newsletter. It's really exciting as I've never done this before. It's small now, but I'm looking forward to it expanding as we increase our audience.

No comments:

Followers